Thursday 21st May 2009

21 to 27 of 27 messages
21/05/2009 at 18:47

hope it isn't too late to wish DD and slow duck all the best for comrades !

not much time to keep up at mo, hope everyone going well
just to balance things up  i can't bear today's singer but i do know the song

double day today i.e 5 mile steady run this morning and pool/gym at lunchtime as no training opportunities tuesday or wednesday

got whizzy pins and needles nerve thing in forearm/ fingers but doesn't hurt so hopefully not trapped

21/05/2009 at 20:07

Just keep on running DD

Scobos - those times are more like my 600m rep times....

Gobi - sounds re the biking that you've still got excellent fitness; but it'll be nice to put it to the test soon...have a load of other niggles cleared up with a break from pounding the earth (the bright side?)

What: 6 Miles slow
Why: Club out run, an excuse to loosen up after Weds track session, which was suppposed to be in taper: Wokingham forecast temp just dropped 1 deg - that's another 20s quicker then..
Last hard: Sunday
Last rest: Saturday

TT - you sure you did 10K in 33 - looked far too comfy , I think I even got a please and thank you as you asked me to move over... 

21/05/2009 at 20:08

Evening

What:  6 miles with 25 mins (approx 4 miles) LT.  41 mins in total

Why:  It's good for me?

Last hard:  last Friday

Last rest:  9/5/09

Lyrics:  Still don't get it!

Pammie - hope things pick up for you this week

Joe - hope the calf heals up... with all those recent races maybe you just need to take it relatively easy

Scobos - nice session!

Gobi - some good cycling going on there!  Hope the run at the weekend is successful

Edited: 21/05/2009 at 20:09
21/05/2009 at 20:28

Pammie, hope you find your pick-me-up
Joe, take it easy

What - 7.5m
Why Club Run and very nice too
Last hard - Sun
LastRest - Tues

Take care

21/05/2009 at 21:33

Pammie - hang in there girl, I seem to have lost my mojo too - I'm sure it will come back.

Scobos - nice even reps.

Clink - I had a carpel tunnel op many years ago - the pain in my shoulder was the most unbearable bit, plus my grip was pretty bad. Hope it isn't that. If it is you get out of doing the dishes for a while.

What: No run - as above - also trying to give my heel, calf a bit of a rest.

Good running everyone and have a wonderful Comrades Dubai Dave and Slow Duck!! 

21/05/2009 at 22:14

MG - I was brought up to be polite

Jason - if you know the lyrics you say yes, if you don't you say no.

21/05/2009 at 23:14
MG - I have spent so much of this year injured I don't have any niggles at all :¬0

regards the lyrics - if you are me you never know them :¬)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 27 of 27 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.