Thursday 23rd January 2014

21 to 23 of 23 messages
23/01/2014 at 20:59

Havent been in for  few days. Have been training though. Things outside training very busy - but managing to keep it up.

Not a bad day today......... 3k swam(50m pool - super), 6 mile run and one hour on turbo. This morning's run was one of those rare occasions when you could run as fast as you like for s long as you like - light on the feet etc. It was cold nd breezy but it might as well have been hot and sunny!!!

23/01/2014 at 22:21

Evening, again!

Your Latin phrase matches my philosophy, OH!

What: 30 mins. To the second. 5.08K
Why: I didn't intend to do any more! When I set off the pavements were icy, but by the time I had finished all traces of winter had gone. For now.

Paddy: training sounds good!

LMH: most of the population would probably same I'm skinny...runners have a different perspective...so definitely overweight!

24/01/2014 at 16:42
SA winter is better than an English Summer

alehouse - when I was properly running I knew I was at a good weight when people told me I looked gaunt

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.