Thursday 24th January 2013

21 to 22 of 22 messages
24/01/2013 at 21:51

Dustin - which 10m are you planning is it Bramley? (I shall be doig the 20 option) But have asked If Ican now enter the SEAA XC as originally could not make the date as doing my coaching assistant award this weekend.....

Nice run Ale

interesting one for me tonight - Complete and funny stack on warm up tonight and got plastered in mud.... ran over a snow bank (grass underneath) snow runs out on bank to reveal a mud bank and had no grip and hit it like black ice and went flying 5m or so down the rest of the bank on my back then front...... glad no one was watching..... no damage as a good soft landing......managed to avoid falling over in the smow and ice over the last week.... typical me.... Thankfully all clean now after a nice hot bath.....

Anyway a good session done - 15 mins easy (1.93m) 3 x 8 mins (1.25m / 1.26m / 1.27m) of 90 sec rec 15 min easy (1.90m) done in 58:30 and 8.14m covered.

Take care all

24/01/2013 at 22:31

Not having much luck posting here tonight

Alehouse  yes it i  forgot to enter this month hopefully next month. Looks like you are progressing, may it well continue

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.