Thursday, 28 April 2011

21 to 22 of 22 messages
28/04/2011 at 22:31
Evening,

Netbook decided to pack up as I was catching up earlier... let's try again.

Well done on the win M, even if the prize was a bit odd!

Sorry to hear you were poorly over Easter Chickadeee, but yes I can empathise with welcoming any form of weight loss - I was doing so well until I ventured into the Hotel Chocolat sale...

BCDB, I'll have to look up that cover of One - it's one of my favourite Metallica songs. As for the massage, yours sound a lot more enjoyable than mine!!

Sorry about your marathon Mava, but as NZC says it'll give you the chance to recover properly and come back stronger.

Have a nice time away Emzap.

LMUH - is the fizz appointment because of a specific problem, or more a check/precaution?

Postie, good luck with the assignment. Been there myself many, many times - I am The Procrastinator.

Good luck with the marathon NZC - I'm sure you'll do great. I have similar mixed feelings with marathons... it's like a love/hate relationship!

Good luck to anyone else racing this weekend too.
Edited: 28/04/2011 at 22:32
28/04/2011 at 22:50

Tom:

You an' me, we sweat an' strain
Body all achin' and wracked wid pain
Tote dat barge! Lift dat bale!
Git a little drunk and ya lands in jail

Ah gits weary an' sick o' tryin'
Ah'm tired o livin' an' skeered o' dyin'
But ol' man river
He jes' keeps rollin' along!

NZC:  That's where you were going wrong.  Your supposed to hit the ball with the raquet not pick it up with your bum.

best of luck on Saturday

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.