Thursday 29th November 2012

21 to 22 of 22 messages
29/11/2012 at 21:15

LMH We have already recruited one of our ex registrars when she gets back from travels (AKA extended honeymoon) in August.
I'm only dropping one session and will still be doing 24h on call shifts for Maternity so not calling it part time

Blisters - hope your daughters never read this thread.
I would be lynched if I called any of my daughters large!

29/11/2012 at 23:33

Good Night all.

3.6k swim earlier.

Tom - Re Roses - You dont go expecting rosy vocals - the music and whole package is the business. My only fear is that they turn into a "meatloaf" type road show churning out the same (great songs) time after time. We know Brown and Squire are capable of doing it, so write new stuff. The down side of the Roses reunion is that Ian Brown wont be soloing for a while - I though the road he was going was a better live show as there was new albums etc. Anyway, as they said in October 2011 - "we'll keep going till the wheels come off!!"

It's good to be back if not back running!!

Edited: 29/11/2012 at 23:33

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.