Thursday 6th DecemberThinking of you all today.we will speak when you're home x

21 to 23 of 23 messages
06/12/2012 at 21:15
Had a rubbish day today, was just one of those days (fortunately they don't happen often) so nearly didn't run this evening, but glad I did as 6 mile social run with the peeps from my running club saved my day
06/12/2012 at 22:54

Evening all!
I've had well over a week's rest for no good reason, but made it to my nearest gym for a free trial session this evening. They've got a great deal on for December and it's a very flexible contract so I think I'll be joining. Perhaps will get me up and out of the house on time!
What: 10 minutes crosstrainer, 3km treadmill, followed by a difficult uphill cycle home.
Why: First and only free evening for a while. Can't keep slacking, I've got VLM to think of (training plan starts on the 17th) and going for sub 2 hours for Brighton in Feb!
Last hard: Nov 25th.
Last easy: The past 10 days.
Lyrics: Unfortunately yes, but I couldn't remember the band who did it in the '90s. Googled it and am getting major flashbacks.
sweep love it when a run improves the day.

Blisters    pirate
07/12/2012 at 00:06

Today's plan was the Hell of Christmas present shopping, with a day's "use it or lose it" holiday. Quit at 4pm, and went swimming, whereupon I met up with Large Daughter and her boyfriend. This was a training session, not to a pre-determined structured plan that's written down, but I definitely start each session with a plan in mind.
16x at hard pace. (w/u) 9:54 ...well chuffed
4x alternate side breathing with pull buoy float
16x at hard pace, racing the offspring & b/f. (I did 10:40 OK)(she did 7:00 and was chuffed)(Her b/f quit once I'd overtaken him on lap 6/16)
4x alternate side breathing
16x steady and strong 12:30ish
Did I mention that Large wasn't large as in broad, she's large as in tall, well endowed, and closely related to the fishes? Look closely behind the ears and you can see gills.

I'm obviously wrapping pressies now.....

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.