training plans 4 marathons in 3 months

1 message
04/01/2012 at 20:42

Hello anyone reading this

I could do with some advise. Been running for 5 years. have averaged 2 marathons a year with a PB of 3.48. This year however wanted something different. Have entered my first double in march, which is main target but also have a place in London and have entered a Feb Marathon as part of my training.

Ive just posted this on the sub 4 thread

1) Am I training for London?
2) Am I training for my double?
3) Hang on got a marathon in Feb (which IS a training run) so how does that fit in

Cant work out what I should be doing each week but long run wise am thinking for  Jan back to back LR probably up to a half each day and on the final week of the month go 20/22. Feb again BTB plus training marathon in around 4,15? March Double is 9/10 so one more 20 before taper for London and just see how I feel on the day.

Rest of the week just not sure.

Thanks in advance

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
1 message
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.