Training Session : Mon 06 January 03

21 to 24 of 24 messages
06/01/2003 at 22:01
I'm well, thanks, Zilla :-) I hope you are too?
06/01/2003 at 22:04
Greetings All,
Happy New Year to one and all.
Looks like everyone has been training like maniacs (Horwill discredited??? I won't hear of it!!!) judging by the last few threads that I skimmed through. Will undertake the acid test tomorrow night (in the form of the club night fartlek run) to see how much fitness I lost in the last 18 days by carbo-loading and not doing enough exercise.

Thanks again Craig (Slaphead) and everyone else who posted info on running in Italy, I really appreciated your help.

All the best
mm
06/01/2003 at 22:05
Your resolutions are tougher than mine Godzilla; I will never give up snacking. In fact just ate left-over curry and the last of the xmas cake.

Officially reverted back to 'booze only at weekends' regime this week unless of course one of the many permitted exceptions arise, like 'special occasion'.
06/01/2003 at 22:07
Piglet i'm fine and off to have a late supper

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.