Triathlon Training Plans

7 messages
23/02/2010 at 01:12

Was wondering if anybody could help me out and point me in the direction of where to get some advise on a training plan for triathlon.

There seems to be loads of running schedules but I just can t find any triathlon based plans.

I am currently solely focusing on running as I have entered the Edinburgh Marathon on 23rd May but as I have a back injury which is made worse through the impact of running I was thinking of doing triathlon after Edinburgh. My idea is the swimming and cycling elements should reduce the amount of impact my back is exposed too during training and I think I will enjoy the technical aspect of triathlon also.

All comments, help and advise are most welcome.

Cheers.

23/02/2010 at 02:19
You could try asking in the Triathlon Forum of JFGI
LIVERBIRD    pirate
23/02/2010 at 08:12

There are training plans on the Triathlete's world pages of this forum! I found some yesterday.

23/02/2010 at 08:19
Ha! I meant to say "or" JFGI not "of"
cougie    pirate
23/02/2010 at 15:48

Ironically - I had to google JFGI !

23/02/2010 at 20:12

Ironically I too had to google JFGI  but had already tried a google search before positng here with limited success as most hits are for sites wanting you to subscribe to a training plan allegdely besopke to you

I will try the triathlon forum as Liverbird has already found some there, thanks for the help.

M...eldy    pirate
23/02/2010 at 20:14

www.beginnertriathlete.com

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.