Tuesday 19th February 2013

21 to 23 of 23 messages
Blisters    pirate
19/02/2013 at 20:40

Legs were a bit tired today, so I decided to go for a swim, only to find the pool shut for decontamination. The alternative of a struggled run appealed less than amputation. As it was a nice evening, I went for a decent bike ride (20 miles in 1:13). Good exercise.

I saw some of Gobi's blog entries and links to U-Tube videos. One had him doing some pack race round a shortish track. Head down and arse up, definitely. Then he got treated like he was a pack riding novice and they just devoured him. I think that's why he's got stuck into it, because he doesn't like getting beaten.

Lyrics? Yesterday, I thought they were familiar.
Today: I have got the words and tune, so does that count?

Happy birthday to all those having them...

19/02/2013 at 20:54

Hello all and what a lot to catch up on. Well done all you endurance athletes. I am in awe of the biking/swimming/long runs.
Nice was fantatsic fun. Part of the Rock'n'Roll series and just a 10 miler. Ran 1.32 as was under strict instructions not to go faster until further notice!!! Carnaval du Nice was on and that was a bit of a hoot. Lots of great walks, good food and v.little training...When is London?
Lyrics: Yes
What: Nothing as just back from France..
Why: .. and a bit jaded.
Last Hard: 7th Feb
Last Rest: Today
Happy birthday to Miss B...good luck with the teenage years and watch out for the pvernight transformation Mr B
Alehouse...hope you are still stretching

19/02/2013 at 21:58

Good to see you, SC:  glad Nice was nice. And thanks for the reminder about stretching: I have had other things on my mind!

Sweep?  Hope you are OK!
Ditto, M!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.