Tuesday 19th March 2013

21 to 22 of 22 messages
19/03/2013 at 21:38

Rest day today, just tired and CBA......

Just planned a medium distance run for tomorrow, which means I could get lost as not done it before.... could be fun....

Take care

19/03/2013 at 21:48

Evening!

Emzap:as Paddy would say, the young cow wasn't a problem tonight. Not that it was a massive run! 10 minutes steady, a few chats at the club, then 5 mins steady. Only issue was my breathing...wonder what my peak flow is! Will not be counting any chickens, running-wise, though.

Don: I have always found those sort of short, fast sessions to be really useful in building speed. You are making big strides forwards at the moment. So don't be despondent when training hits a plateau...it is only to be expected!

LMH: I would go for the 10k over the 2 hour run...as Paddy says, with warm up and down you will get a decent length run in anyway. If you can I would move the 2 hr run to earlier in the week before the 10k, e.g. April 1st to 3rd.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.