Tuesday 1st January 2013

21 to 24 of 24 messages
01/01/2013 at 19:42

Great racing and report Blisters!

Sounds like a good idea if you can fit it in Dustin.

01/01/2013 at 20:02

Evening all, and happy new year

I did my planned trail race this morning, 6.7 miles of mud and hangover! Glad I did it though as certainly sorted my head out.

Some really good efforts from everyone today, well done all.

01/01/2013 at 20:18

Too many well dones to mention individually...apart form Blisters' particularly enjoyable report!

I, too, heard the lyrics yesterday, albeit on the radio in the morning: not the greatest number from this foursome, in my view.

M.
01/01/2013 at 23:14

Nice work on all the new years day racing.  Especially a parkrun double (!) RFJ and congrats on a big PB for GGG at the Serpie 10k (good luck with the new job tomorrow).

LMH - yes its lovely for running here.  Although often very very windy.  You get used to it though.

Nice report Blisters, and good racing.  I'm also cutting down the intake although I started my resolution 2 weeks early. 

Hi Pammie! Its good to be back

M.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.