Tuesday 21st May 2013

21 to 26 of 26 messages
21/05/2013 at 14:00

Just the 539m of climb today - which meant that we rode the 41 miles in closer to two and a half hours than three - may need to go out for that little run later after all. It threatened rain most of the way and was quite grey and very gusty in places but it's brightening up now.

Sorry to hear that your quad is playing up again chickadeee - worth getting a sports massage maybe?

21/05/2013 at 14:17

Chicka, take it easy with the dodgy quad...foam roller?
nice riding LmH, ideal sort of weather I guess? Bit blustery though I imagine!
OH - I'll mention it for the clubs trip next year or the year after...
Update - 7.5 miles along the Southbank playing dodge the school trippers, then up to the Palace via Westminster, down the Mall hurdling Japanese tourists and replicating a VLM finish & back along the Embankment.
Legs felt a bit weary, but ended up quite zippy, averaging 7m30 miles...

21/05/2013 at 14:52

Still a bit chilly Dustin - long sleeves required - but fortunately the wind was only an issue on one of the long descents near the end. I would have been in trouble if the gusts had been much stronger.

21/05/2013 at 15:41

Afternoon

What 10ish commute
Why Base building (again)
Weather Bit damp and murky
Lyrics No

Dustin are you training for the steeple chase?

Have decided to plod on until the first full week of June and thn start giving it some serious welly.

21/05/2013 at 16:51

yep, Dustin: loads of foam rollering .

Hope I can sort it myself, otherwise it's physio and/or sports massage next week.

21/05/2013 at 22:39

Enjoy the rollers..........

10.22m for me mostly off road and eating flies, but just so nice to be in the countryside....

All a tad manic here with work etc....

Take care all

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.