Tuesday 5th March 2013

21 to 24 of 24 messages
05/03/2013 at 21:11

evening all, good tempo run tonight, 1 mile warm up, 3 miles in26.50 and 1 cool down

chickadee i dont know, your photo looks pretty nice too! yes chuffed with my run - its made me feel more confident about my running

emzap chingford? thats me, too dark for photos tonight, maybe I manage one on saturday

donaldo, wow beautiful pic too

05/03/2013 at 21:19

If I had pics of my 1st run today would have been nice - along the Thames in Reading.

But tonights was speed work on the industrial est.....

5m at Reading easy pace, then tonight, 15 mins warm up and cool down with 5 x 4 mins of 60 secs... happy days

Take care

05/03/2013 at 22:31
Made it down to the club tonight - 7M including six long efforts of 600-1000m. Trailing off the back of group 2 and taking a battering! On the other hand no injury issues at all.

....now if I can improve on my fitness, there's some very pretty girls in group 2, all the macho types being, of course, in group 1.
05/03/2013 at 22:57

Good evening! Hope everyone who can't run at the moment is back on their feet soon.

Lyrics: yes! Twice in three days. I am clearly a popular cultural genius.

9 miles with 5x 600m intervals at 5k pace + 90 sec recovery jogs for me today, because P&D marathon schedules control my life at the moment. It would have looked like this if everything had not been obscured by a thick fog.

http://s3.runnersworld.co.uk/members/images/699204/gallery/river.jpg?width=350

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.