Tuesday 8th January 2013

21 to 23 of 23 messages
Blisters    pirate
08/01/2013 at 21:43

Lyrics, easy peasy.

Donaldo, a nice effort there, matey. Your run has inspired me.
RFJ: too hard. That smacks of training.
Postie, a bonus mile for the tally!
Max's Mum: nice encouragement. She'll be burning you off in no time. Then the training will really  have to start.

I'd be smart and comment on everyone else, but ought to get my bum out the door.

M.
08/01/2013 at 21:46

Congratulations Donaldo - not an easy role at all I would think.

Well done again to your youngest Dustin - thats great swimming.  Great that she is pleased too.

Alehouse - sounds like you've got a good doctor there.

Chickadee - not a marathon (well not till later in the year anyway) - currently getting ready for the NZ Half Marathon Champs in 5 and 1/2 weeks time.  

LMH / Alehouse - yes you are probably right about the miles.  I'm used to running a lot of miles so I don't pay it much attention but I have had a few weeks of lower mileage at the end of last year so the buildup again is probably making me quite tired.

I shouldn't really care about the first race of the year - and normally wouldn't. But in Oct last year I finally ran a qualifying time for VLM which I can use in 2014 but the timing of that doesn't work for us at all.  So I'd really like to run a qualifying time again so I can safely put that off and know that I'll still be able to come over and run it at some point.

Nice running there RFJ

M.
08/01/2013 at 21:50

LOL at Blisters... you know you want too...

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.