Videos?

3 messages
07/01/2003 at 13:34
Hi
Have you ever used "aerobics" videos. When it is cold and just cannot be bothered to go out running (and I hate treadmills) I would like to be able to exercise at home at a good intensity. I have check some videos but nothing makes me sweat any ideas?
Thanks for your help
07/01/2003 at 13:48
Veronique

Try a really hard step video, trouble is if you do any major mileage it doesn't seem to raise a sweat.

If you are a member of a gym a stepper or eliptical trainer will raise a sweat or rowing.

Good luck and be careful not to injure your self.

JJ
07/01/2003 at 13:53
Hi,
I havn`t done it with a video, but Tae Bo with Billy Blanks is a good exercise. I have done it in a univerity sports course back in Germany. It is a kind of martial arts with music.
I saw, that it is avaible at HMV.

I also heared, that Jade from BB has made a video. But this is probably more entertainment than sports.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.