Walkback: Win The Penultimate Sprung Marathon Experience

81 to 88 of 88 messages
seren nos    pirate
11/12/2010 at 07:54

The Pledge

Be UnScared. If you are not getting the results you want or if you don’t perform, feel or look the way you want, allow us to provide the solution through our programming and community.  CrossFit Endurance has been created by experienced athletes and coaches.  We will provide only the best in proven methods.

Long slow duration results in athletes being less powerful, less lean and more prone to injury, low energy and abbreviated sports longevity.   We will make you faster.  We will make you leaner.  We will increase your power.

We will follow the CrossFit model while adding precise training protocols for endurance.  We will make you lift heavy.  We will make your lungs burn.  But we will make you happy!

Eat clean (lots of veggies, little fruit and starch, lean meats, essential fats, nuts, no grain, no dairy, no bread, no sugar, no GMO, no refined or processed foods), train like a freak and make every meter and every rep mean something.  We don’t have time to waste time; we do have time to accelerate ability.

Thats me done for...............If I couldn't eat any grain, dairy or bread I would be lost

11/12/2010 at 09:15
no grain = no beer - how on earth are you s'posed to carb load eh?
11/12/2010 at 11:24
Nicko's got some very good ideas on his foodie thread
11/12/2010 at 12:01
i need to read that - i need nutrition tips
i know i dont eat enough of what i need ....
11/12/2010 at 12:10
Jelly Babies - all your food colours in one handy pack.
11/12/2010 at 12:12
of course
11/12/2010 at 12:35
jelly babies contain fruit juice? 5 a day easily achieved.
11/12/2010 at 12:35
biker-sugarplum-mouse wrote (see)
Jelly Babies - all your food colours in one handy pack.
Ah, those good old E numbers.  And nettle for some reason - at least in M+S version.
Edited: 11/12/2010 at 12:37

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
81 to 88 of 88 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.