Wave Rider 11

3 messages
09/04/2008 at 23:15

I have 2 pairs of the Rider 11,the newest I will be doing FLM in them, feeling good about them as they have done less than 100 miles. The older pair are beginning to feel a bit worn. I am feeling stones and pebbles thru them now on the tow path, and they've only done 350 miles. In the past when I have used Sacony and Asics shoes, have tended to get 500+ miles out of them.

Is this the norm with the Riders? Should I ditch them before I clock up any more miles / 500?

10/04/2008 at 10:12
Ey-up Bri Just noticed this thread, I was going to post something similar - my mate wears mizunos, has started to get back pain a bit now and is putting it down to the trainers been worn. We worked out that they've only got 300 miles or under in them, which is a bit crp to be knackered.
Needless to say he's going to move away from them now. I had heard that mizunos don't last as long as others, would suggest RB may be able to give gospel advice though!
11/04/2008 at 10:18

WTGY, cheers. Will ask the shoe god.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.