Wed 6th March 2013

21 to 22 of 22 messages
06/03/2013 at 19:06

Many congratulations NZC.... we are 20 years behind you (+ 6 months), awesome achievement, well done

Rest day here today

Take care

06/03/2013 at 19:44

Evening!

Lyrics: I've used these before! I think it was following a friend's funeral, where this number was played!

So...
Jealous of Wabo and the weight loss...mine won't shift.
Jealous of Tom and being able to run...and indeed everyone else who is running, and there seems to be a decent amount of it!

Trying to take the positives out of tonight's QofP session: the good news is that she is really pleased with the leg I had the Achilles op on! She is less happy with the other one, and has advised more stretches, walking, lots of alternating heat and cold...but no running for the next week (unless it makes a miraculous recovery). So, looking on the positive side, it could be worse!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.