Wednesday 13th March 13

21 to 24 of 24 messages
13/03/2013 at 20:03

Wabo - sorry to hear of your father's passing. Good that you still have your Mum. You are doing so well with your training and your weight loss.

There is a lot of sickness on the thread at the moment - get well all!

What: 9km easy with mates.

13/03/2013 at 20:13

It's not crazy Wabo - far from it.

OH - should you be running if you think you have a torn muscle?

donaldo - good news.

birkmyre - same think happened to me this morning - hence my double post.

13/03/2013 at 21:06

Bloomin eck!  The doc just phoned and said he had taken a second opinion, I was to go for more tests at the hospital and I've to stop running until I get them....... and this after a 10 miler!!

I'm inclined to compromise on the advice... I will take it easy until the tests but I won't be stopping.

People slag off the NHS but you know what, they are bloody brilliant, even phoning at this time of night.

13/03/2013 at 21:32

Wabo: you just summed it up, nothing strange about it. Human minds do strange things in these kinds of situations.

Donaldo:  Yes, brill they ring you up, but I hope they can have a third opinion to keep you running safely!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.