Wednesday 19 June 2013

21 to 23 of 23 messages
19/06/2013 at 20:54

Jasas Blisters - but for the grace of God and all that. Cycling is risky - no doubt. Hill descents are my worry - some fella's (& mot's) come down those hills toooo fast. Had a spin with my brother there a few weeks back - I beat him up the hill - so he had to descend quicker - how he didn't kill himself I don't know!!!  Oh - and he beat me to the bottom!! hope she gets better soon. A local club to me lost a member to a cycling accident a few months back!!

Training today - you bet:

3k swim, 8 mile run, 27 miles biked.

I feel a rest day coming. I'm going later for 3 to 4 pints of Guinness for mineral replacement.

Weather today good, tomorrow good, Friday good, Saturday Shite, Sunday ok - guess which day I have to swim in the sea - mind you, it doesn't rain under water!!

19/06/2013 at 21:38

Bliddy heck Blisters thats some fall from your mate, praying for a speedy and full recovery

9.5m with club on a muggy night

Pammie, Happy Birthday

Blisters    pirate
19/06/2013 at 23:02

Just back in from my multi-delayed run.
6.6 miles at a mind wandering pace. (8:20m/m) For Shelly.
Dustin, I have this sneaking suspicion that those youngsters of yours have been training with Dad, not for the glory of the school, BUT TO BEAT DAD. You mate, are stuffed. You should be well proud, as the teens say.

Lyrics? SImilar but not close enough.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.