Wednesday 19th November

61 to 64 of 64 messages
19/11/2003 at 23:10
Just wanted to say thanks for all your words. Anyways it's nice to be confirmed as "entirely normal" by a doctor - even if it only one ankle. Not sure what excuse I am going to use for spending money on bikes now though.

I'm sure I've gone on about my ankle more than enough for one lifetime so I'll shut up now.

20/11/2003 at 00:06
before looking at the rest of the thread for the first time since this lunchtime...

what: 5 miles easy in 36:41
why: hard day yesterday & felt a bit stiff

last hard day: Tue
last rest day: Mon

Got round ~50 seconds faster than last couple of weeks with average HR only 1 bpm higher (at 139). Must be all that base training I'm not doing.
20/11/2003 at 07:16
Mike
psssssst

Youre doing it subliminally cos loads of us are
its in the air:)))
20/11/2003 at 08:14
Welcome back Monique, glad to see you're not going to waste your talent as a runner!

70 mins-I used Yasso's for the first time 2 yrs ago building up for London. They do work!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 64 of 64 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.