Wednesday 2nd January 2013

21 to 24 of 24 messages
M.
02/01/2013 at 21:52

Hi chickadee! Lovely to see you too

Emzap - I live in New Zealand so its middle of summer here.  Perfect beach running weather.

M.
Blisters    pirate
02/01/2013 at 22:11

Welcome back indeed M. although I hadn't really twigged that you'd gone. Donaldo on the other hand is a name from the past. Glad to see you back again.
OH, I didn't really imagine that Orkney knew what NoSig meant. I thought that it was either dire, or that you were a wimp and it wasn't really dire. As you can tell, I've never been. (I have drunk more than my fair share though...)

Anyway, 6.6 miles at a steady pace 7:40. very happy just to be trotting out a few miles in the NSW.

Finally, my stats for 2012.
Run: 483 miles
Swim: 83 sessions
Bike: 1800+ miles
My monthly run mileage is similar to what my weekly mileage used to be. But the number of swim sessions is impressive. The biking will improve, as I now have got no excuses.

02/01/2013 at 22:34

evening all, hope all is good here.  happy new year to everybody!

My stats for  are a bit naff so I will skip, but I am doing VLM and I have also entered Snowdonia Marathon, moment of madness!

anyhow, lyrics, no

what: 7 miles easy

why: marathon training

last hard: last mile tonight was a bit

last easy: yesterday

nice to be back, nice to see some old names back too.  will ease myself back gently!

Blisters    pirate
02/01/2013 at 23:28

I bet that you've run more than me. Edit the rest of my stuff, this is a runners forum.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.