Wednesday 3rd April 2013

21 to 30 of 30 messages
03/04/2013 at 17:03

Afternoon

Alehouse: Spring!!!  housemate has just told me its snowing - think his eyesight  must be better than mine. Though I wouldn't be surprised

Blisters Oh bummer

LMH no never used it  get an error message

What: 30 minutes run walk
Why: getting fitness back and lbs to lose
Last Hard: Yesterday
Lyrics nope

03/04/2013 at 17:48

Blisters - dose up well

Donaldo - good splits

Rest day here - 5 more nights to go on shift...

03/04/2013 at 18:51

donaldo: Still a member, all be it a non active one.   Hope it goes well on Saturday. Glad you got out today.

03/04/2013 at 18:53

donaldo; Just seen your pics from yesterday. Cracking one of Max, will need to post one of Geordie soon.

03/04/2013 at 18:58

Just 3 miles after work (proper)
... but in shorts!

emzap - the airline is responsible for the damage (whether it occured in flight, during baggage handling or on delivery to you by the courier ordered by the airline). There is howver an internationally agreed maximum damage compensation which is per kg.

03/04/2013 at 19:45

Evening.

So, bag has now been collected by someone (we're hoping it's the airline - it's South Africa, anything is possible!).  Fingers crossed we're now on the road to getting some sort of conclusion.  They have a week to sort something out!

Hike was AWESOME.  Climbed up about 900m.  Some of which was proper steep sheer rock climbing, and as someone who hates heights, this was terrifying.  I nearly froze at one point, but with my OH in front and a friend behind me making sure my feet were on stable rocks, I did it.  The plateau across the back of Table Mountain was spectacular, as was the resevoir at the top of the mountain.  I took some pics which I'll try and post tomorrow.  Then down the road (I don't think it would classify as a road in Europe...) back to the car.  3.5 hours of walking, but no idea of distance.

Then out for dinner by the sea front watching the sunset behind the mountains   A good day.

Good to see Pammie and Wabo back again.
Ale sorry to hear it's cold in France as well.

Have a good one all.

03/04/2013 at 20:45

Sounds like it's still going well Wabo - good to hear it.

emzap - that sounds awesome.

What's next race wise OH?

birks - is that a 'no' to the race then?

03/04/2013 at 21:00

LM.H Cape Wrath week (maybe Kirkwall 10k if it gets advertised and I'm free!)

03/04/2013 at 21:15

oh jealous about you doing cape wrath! my club mates are going up there, they usually do well

nice run off road tonight, pammie it did actually snow slightly but no mud!!!

7 miles in 67, it is going well really lmh. please let it last

emzap you are brave!

03/04/2013 at 21:17

every time I try to upload a photo from my lap top the message comes up oops something went wrong, its been going wrong for a week and a half!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 30 of 30 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.