Wednesday 3rd October 2012

21 to 22 of 22 messages
Blisters    pirate
03/10/2012 at 23:32

LMH, that wasn't a good day at the office was it? The others have offered most reasoned and reasonable recommendations, based on their experiences of being run into. Personally, I have no such experience to offer. I do however admit to rear ending 2 other cars, and reversing into objects/vehicles at least 6 other times. 3 of the incidents on my own drive. Just be careful if you park near me, OK?

Training? 9 miles whilst small daughter was at Guides and wife was away. As 16 year old daughter was at home and her boyfriend I presume that they had it away. Any opportunity, and all that.

04/10/2012 at 09:56

What: A sort of 5km tempo at lunch time plus yoga class after work

Why: I normally run on Wednesday lunch time with the girls from work, it's catch up time plus yoga in the evening is such a good stretching session

Last hard: 7.5 miles on Sunday - training for GSR

Last rest: Tuesday

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 22 of 22 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.