Wednesday 9th January 2013

21 to 26 of 26 messages
09/01/2013 at 13:45

Two days on the trot on here...miraculous - esp after being away for yonks. Yes, wildly out on the lyrics - but if anyone knows the lyrics to 'Good night, though' off the Hup album by the Wonderstuff will see how I got mixed up!

Alehouse - yes pleased with parkrun, still trying bhard to get back under 16 for 5k - but been so many injuries etc its been a struggle.

Great hearing about interesting trips people going on. not been away for ages..some decent sessions too, no doubt building up for the marathon

Last hard - Dec 27th - 6 x 1 mile..getting over a cold/hives/rampant mouth ulcers (lovely..) so steady to and from work with bag at the moment. Surrey Leage xc on saturday.

09/01/2013 at 13:54

Afternoon!
Just logging my 4.25k walk: off road. Was pleased to find that the last 0.5k was puddly grass: it gave the trainers a bit of a clean after the previous couple of k of liquid mud!

09/01/2013 at 16:04

emzap oh cleo walks, she counts in spanish, says colours in english! SHe is amazing.

simon, oh dear hope you are all recovered now, that all sounds nasty!

09/01/2013 at 16:06

Afternoon

What 15.15 MWLR
Why I have a plan
Lyrics No

Have now proved to  myself that this distance into work is possible, though makes the rest of the day rather tiring. Not sure about tomorrow, depends on how my assignment goes this evening and wether I can get an extension, feel I've been neglecting my OU side of life recently.

Good luck with your Champs campaign M, 3:15 is tough call.

Edited: 09/01/2013 at 16:07
09/01/2013 at 16:15

Good effort AH.
Ref bowie, always been a fan and will be. Sounds 66 though on the new single and whilst reflective of Berlin years tis IMHO a tad dreary and not his finest work by far. Hope he had a good birthday and the album is better

09/01/2013 at 17:39

Good to see an interesting and busy thread today!  Don't know the lyrics.

Much better run today, 5 miles in 37:44.  Escaped work for an hour and got out in the sunshine.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.