What two sessions ?

4 messages
06/12/2002 at 23:50
I want to join my running club on their Tuesday evening speed interval training sessions but on a Tuesday morning I go running with my running partner.
In traing for the FLM, what would be the best session to do in the morning ? A fast 60-70 minute run or another shorter faster interval/fartlek ?
07/12/2002 at 06:58
How about a steady 60 minute morning run, or do the evening speed session another day ??

Two hard and fast sessions in a day on top of the distance build up for a marathon could be inviting injury. Depends how much you push the intervals really.
07/12/2002 at 23:43
Thanks Mr C,

Tuesdays is the only day that my running club do speedwork so likely I will, as you suggest, do a steady 60-80 minute morning run.
09/12/2002 at 15:54
I do a slowish steady run on Tuesday mornings when i'm planning to do a speed session with the Club in the evening.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
4 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.