Your running routine

10 messages
22/07/2007 at 11:49
Hi everyone,

i am doing some research on runners and their routines for an ad agency as they are looking for real people to front their campaign. It doesn't matter if you run once a month or 7 times a day, they are looking for runners of all levels and ages.

If you don't mnd answering some questions, e-mail me and I will send you them by e-mail with more info.

Let me know!

Best regards
Amy

amyhunting@gmail.com
22/07/2007 at 18:04
7 times a day?! You should pop to the daily thread, there're some nutters there who might be interested!
22/07/2007 at 18:08
Not really looking for anyone extreme, just runners of all levels. Let me know if you have five minutes to answer some questions.. amyhunting@gmail.com

Thanks!
22/07/2007 at 18:50
Hi Amy,

What is the campaign about specifically?

22/07/2007 at 18:53
Hi,

it's for a sportswear company and they are looking for runners to front their campaign. E-mail me if you wish to answer some questions.

Amy
25/07/2007 at 07:27
ok, not doing anything else just at the moment.
25/07/2007 at 07:46
How much are they paying or are they trying to get a mailing list on the cheap?
25/07/2007 at 09:26
Hmm..Your details are private, so I can't email you.

Wasn't someone else on this site last week trying to do the same thing? They mentioned London runners only but meant the UK...Now you want runners who run 7 times a day...

25/07/2007 at 09:31
usually after the next bandwagon eh kit;O)
25/07/2007 at 16:12
Just to clear it up, it's for a campaign, so the ones they choose after the initial first round questions will be paid to be in the campaign. The questions will take five minutes to answer and are about routines and habits regarding running.

E-mail at amyhunting@gmail.com if interested.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
10 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.