** Advanced Warning ** Pirate Christmas Social

Saturday 1st December

561 to 580 of 614 messages
IronCat5    pirate
02/12/2012 at 01:31
Tell me they're not pillow fighting?
02/12/2012 at 01:41
Oh yes. In our negligees with little pink kitten heel shoes.
02/12/2012 at 02:54

Dirty kebab - done

Barlos snoring like a goodun - done

Me stuck in a hotel foyer trying to find the Land Of Nod - done

Count me out for 2013 - sleep deprivation limit exhausted

Hope    pirate
02/12/2012 at 07:20
*CraSHbAngwWAllop*
Morning all!! Who's ready for a run then hmmm?? Anyone?

Fab evening... Highlight for me was Cats Gangnam style moves!! What a groover!

Hope heads aren't too sore this morning!
02/12/2012 at 08:44
Morning!

All is still quiet at the mouse hole.

Thank you all for coming along. I must say how stunning the men looked this year. I think they almost outshone the women. It was a real privilege to see them all dressed up in their finery.

I had a lovely evening.
Hope    pirate
02/12/2012 at 09:19
Thanks to you Mouse for top organising! The venue was ace and the food was delicious!
I really enjoyed the PSOF swim champs too. I think they should be an annual event!
I agree with the boys looking great! Well done lads... Good looking bunch we've got!
02/12/2012 at 10:03
Thanks Mouse and to all.
Had a great night and what a really great bunch you all are.
Looking forward to 2013 and hopefully catching up with some (or all) of you along the way.
Dustboy    pirate
02/12/2012 at 11:28

Cat does Gangnam? PLEASE tell me someone got a video of it!

The Silent Assassin    pirate
02/12/2012 at 11:44
Cracking night, I know we left at 10:30 but we had been drinking since 1 o'clock
02/12/2012 at 13:02
It was lovely to meet you too LC. Your dress was lovely. Was that your first time out with the pirate massive? You fitted in perfectly.

Lovely to see Mr and Mrs SA too. You both were my favourite smelling people of the evening. Your perfume/aftershaves were lush.
Rafiki    pirate
02/12/2012 at 14:01
The Silent Assassin wrote (see)
Cracking night, I know we left at 10:30 but we had been drinking since 1 o'clock

Are you sure that was the reason?? Nothing to do with the double room??

Thanks Mouse! Great night, although my head hurts a little today!

02/12/2012 at 14:05

Many thanks to both Mouse and Barlos for the organising- I thought we all scrubbed up rather well.  Another vote for repeating the Pirate gala, if only to try and avoid finishing dead last in the IM.(I will try to improve my fly). 

02/12/2012 at 14:17

+1 for above comments!  Thanks to Mouse and Barlos!  I won't complain if next year it's in Bristol again!  The leisure centre was fantastic.  Can we please book the 'island assault course' next year too?  The kids looked like they were having too much fun!  I'll have to do some swimming before next year though.  Dropping 15 seconds from the heats to the final was atrocious!

The base was so heavy in the bar that you could feel the baloons vibrating when you picked them up!

02/12/2012 at 14:26

Thanks to Mouse and Barley.

Soupy and I found a cafe where you can book a Christmas Breakfast party.  If we do Bristol again I think we might have to add that to the list of events for the weekend.  Loved the format, and next time I might be organised enough to make an effort with dressing up.

02/12/2012 at 14:55
Back home now for me, too

Thanks Mouse for organising an amazing evening and it was great to see the boys in their DJs

Hubba hubba hubba
02/12/2012 at 15:45

Thanks to Mouse and Barley - what a great weekend. The swimming was great fun and really must be an annual event. The buffet and evening bash was great, sorry I got a bit antisocial towards the end, I lost my voice trying to talk above the music and it hurt (so I had to resort to quietly drinking beer) . But I had a lovely evening. Special prize to Raf for the fancy dress although all the blokes looked propper dapper. 

Breakfast in the cafe this morning was a bonus. £5 for full fry-up, tea and juice. 

Hope    pirate
02/12/2012 at 15:52

Ohh yeah Raf.... we never did check what he had on under that kilt did we?! 

02/12/2012 at 15:56
SparklyHope wrote (see)

I think Schmunks did! 

The Silent Assassin    pirate
02/12/2012 at 16:02
SparklyHope wrote (see)

bet it was compression stuff

02/12/2012 at 16:13

Back up north after a fab weekend.   Great to meet up with everyone.

Thanks to the lovely Mouse for organising a great night.

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.