2013 Outlaw Bike Feed/Support Thread

Volunteers, please: the more, the merrier

521 to 540 of 960 messages
seren nos    pirate
25/06/2013 at 14:23

i read it in the formal stuff as well..........it gave a breakdown of the different groupst that are doing the different stations.........

27/06/2013 at 14:31

Barley - do we need to do anything if we're swimming? Check our accounts for an entry or anything? Thank you.

27/06/2013 at 14:39

Mouse - I sent off the spreadsheet to OSB on Monday and I have yet to hear from them.  It wouldn't do any harm to check your account to see if the swim is in there.

If it is, all well and good.  If it's not, please could you pop back in and let me know and I will just confirm with OSB that they have rec'd my mail. 

Cheers

Bouncing Barlist    pirate
27/06/2013 at 14:44

Just to confirm, OSB do not require us to do anything further, I checked with them, all they need is the spreadsheet, they will update our accounts.

I would guess youll need to register for the swim at HPP, they should have your details on their list. 

27/06/2013 at 15:01

Barley - I do think it is worth people checking so that I can approach OSB if, for example, my email has not been received?

27/06/2013 at 15:01

I've just checked my account and I can see the swim there. The only thing is, I can't remember if I partially filled it on or not but the way the page looks, it seems like the entry is complete as opposed to awaiting payment.  So, I think they've done it. 

Might be worth someone else checking who didn't misread the last instruction and start the entry off but didn't pay, if you see what I mean?

Thanks Barley and Schmunks. 

27/06/2013 at 15:11

Barlos - please do as the Good Lady says and check your own OSB account.  Thanks

27/06/2013 at 15:13

I am in the 3k  thsnks Smunks and Barley

iron fraggle    pirate
27/06/2013 at 15:13

I'm down for the 3k swim, so I reckon your email arrived loud and clear - Cheers Schmunks 

27/06/2013 at 15:36

Excellent news! Thanks for letting me know

M...eldy    pirate
27/06/2013 at 16:44

My entry is showing for the swim too ...

27/06/2013 at 17:16

Me too! 

Unfortunatley work is now blocking access to any forums, so instead of checking in at lunchtimeI have to wait till I get home to check up on what's occurring on here! Twitter & Farcebook are blocked too and the office is like working in a Faraday cage, carp mobile signal!  

Edited: 27/06/2013 at 17:19
27/06/2013 at 18:42

I'm also down on the entry list for the swim  so thank you!!

re transport I'm planning to shout at Matt out off the swim then head over, unless there is an abundance of parking I was thinking of peddle power or a lift if anyone has a space going begging I could provisionally book? Or a ride buddy so I don't have to go missing in action alone???

M...eldy    pirate
27/06/2013 at 18:48

I think Fraggle was coming up after the swim ...

iron fraggle    pirate
27/06/2013 at 19:12

Sorry Melds, I'm heading up there first thing. I think as we're at 16 mile in to the bike course we'll have to be up and running asap  (hopefully the keys to the van will be there this time ?  

seren nos    pirate
27/06/2013 at 19:14

i spoke to the guy  last month who drove the van last year.........i did tell hiom that he had to make sure he was on time this year........

he was doing the same race as me..

27/06/2013 at 20:02

Hi guys  I will be coming up in my van with just two bikes in back but can transport around as required.

27/06/2013 at 20:06

my swim is showing too

Trogs    pirate
27/06/2013 at 20:06
Mrs Matt (aka littleclown) wrote (see)

I'm also down on the entry list for the swim  so thank you!!

re transport I'm planning to shout at Matt out off the swim then head over, unless there is an abundance of parking I was thinking of peddle power or a lift if anyone has a space going begging I could provisionally book? Or a ride buddy so I don't have to go missing in action alone???

I'm planning on driving up to the feed station after I've done the swim. Only got one passenger so far so happy to give you a lift if you don't mind waiting a bit longer

M...eldy    pirate
27/06/2013 at 20:23

How long roughly Troggs?? 

Sorry Frags, it must have been Trogs I was thinking of

Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.