Volunteers, please: the more, the merrier

81 to 100 of 984 messages
24/03/2013 at 16:46

don't know what you mean.  

M...eldy    pirate
24/03/2013 at 19:33

Soupy,  you'll keep.

Ridgebackmax wrote (see)
Not true SP The Associated Covern of Witches and all Things Evil (GB) chucked her out for being to extreamist (allegedly)

Schmunkee - The List Fairy wrote (see)
Oh RBM, it's been nice knowing you, but I fear your life could now be in jeopardy

His life may well be in jeopardy, his head will take a different route.

Rafiki wrote (see)

but at least RDM takes the attention away from me

You forget, I have cameras.

24/03/2013 at 19:43
Oh well its been a nice life......
Blisters    pirate
24/03/2013 at 23:02

Just a newbie question, but is there anything similar being organised for Henley, which was being billed as a major UK Pirate Outing?

25/03/2013 at 08:23

This will be the 4th Pirate Feed Station at Outlaw as Barlos has organised it from the very first running.  It has nothing to do with it ever being part of the PSOF Championship last year.

Neither Barlos or I would like to organise another one at another event, but there is nothing to stop someone else sorting something out

seren nos    pirate
25/03/2013 at 08:26

there are supporters at most of the events.but only Outlaw has the pirate feed station......

the supporters for henley might be smaller that usual as theyt have to be split between Wales and henley as its the same day.......

pirate support is usually awesome even if its only a few

25/03/2013 at 08:37
Have only just seen this thread. Sorry can't help at "LLT" marathon. Feel bad,would like to have supported as "thanks" for all the help so far. Will make sure i look out for other opps. Good luck to all????.gx
25/03/2013 at 08:39
The ?? Were very lovely smiley faces ( a kind and encouraging smile) on my new phone... Sorry about that!
Rafiki    pirate
25/03/2013 at 08:53
seren nos wrote (see)

the supporters for henley might be smaller that usual as theyt have to be split between Wales and henley as its the same day.......

That sounds painful, being split in two....is that something M...eldy does to those that disobey??

seren nos    pirate
25/03/2013 at 09:35

Rafi...I just menat that the elite supporters willbe with the elite athletes at IMW.whilst the riffraff will be at Henley 

Bouncing Barlist    pirate
25/03/2013 at 09:55

Just popping in to say thanks to everyone who's volunteering to help, its going to be a great day supporting all the pirates, and other athletes

Trogs    pirate
25/03/2013 at 19:12

I'm swimming as part of a relay team so will hopefully be able to make my way to the feed station to help out once I'm done

26/03/2013 at 11:33

Count me in!

Barley 
Rafiki 
Mrs Digger 
Mr Zuvai 
Soup Dragon 
Meldy 
Muffin 
Slowerthanilook 
Mouse 
Fraggle 
Mrs SA + Jordy (as long as someone can give them a lift) 
Iron Little Sister (happy to give lifts and be there for the early set up and will probably do one of the swims) 
Ridgebackmax
mathschick
Toasty
Shuffling

26/03/2013 at 13:39

Newbie question,

Would it be acceptable to wear a Pirate t-shirt for helping at the feed station, I have ordered Kit but will be saving it for my 1st IM next year.

Just wondered if I ordered a t-shirt of the PSOF website to wear on the day I wouldn't be offending anyone as I am not yet a Pirate

Rafiki    pirate
26/03/2013 at 13:43

Toasty - wear what ever you like, there are no rules! Most of us will be in some form of Pirate garb, so feel free to join in! But remember to get your name on it

(Although in previous years we were given very brightly coloured Outlaw helpers tshirts to wear on the day)

26/03/2013 at 13:48

Thanks Rafiki

iron fraggle    pirate
26/03/2013 at 14:50

depends on the weather too! last year was bliddy freezing and I spent most of the day in a fleece   

*note to self, sort out pirate hoody *

26/03/2013 at 19:06

Count me in too!

Barley 
Rafiki 
Mrs Digger 
Mr Zuvai 
Soup Dragon 
Meldy 
Muffin 
Slowerthanilook 
Mouse 
Fraggle 
Mrs SA + Jordy (as long as someone can give them a lift) 
Iron Little Sister (happy to give lifts and be there for the early set up and will probably do one of the swims) 
Ridgebackmax
mathschick
Toasty
Shuffling

SuckitupButterCup (If I can get a lift please and thank you)

26/03/2013 at 19:19

pirate hoody - that sounds like a good idea - do you get those from the shop linked to from the psof website?

seren nos    pirate
26/03/2013 at 19:23

yes......I have a few and wear them all the time.i love them and they wash really well

81 to 100 of 984 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.