58cm 2011 Cyfac Gothica over on fleabay at moment under £700.

Nowt to do with me but if you know the marque, you'll have a look!

7 messages
Dustboy    pirate
09/05/2012 at 00:08
09/05/2012 at 11:02

It fits me too - would have preferred a brighter colour scheme and campag - might have been tempted then.   Not many proper reviews on the internet though - what there is suggests a nice bike but the frame a bit soft by modern standards - not always a bad thing for long rides right enough.

Dustboy    pirate
09/05/2012 at 11:13

Think Bentley Continental rather than Ferrari Enzo. If you can get a go on one, or it's sister, the Absolu (has integrated seatpost and slightly lower headset), then do. Agree about the colour though! Cycling Plus reviewed the Absolu a couple of months back. 4 stars and a list price of £7049!!! Gothica is slightly more sportive friendly but no slouch by any means.

09/05/2012 at 11:33

all we need now is Bassy to come along....

and if anyone fancies a cool white road bike a mate of mine has just set up his own online bike company - take a look at http://www.slipstreambikes.com/.  limited range at the mo but an interesting track bike

Dustboy    pirate
09/05/2012 at 20:10

Hmm dead link FB.

Coach Bassos has the white Boutique cycles Gothica, I have the reddy brown one. There are only two in existence.

10/05/2012 at 09:14

weird - that link was working yesterday

anyhoo - Slipstream Bikes

Edited: 10/05/2012 at 09:16
10/05/2012 at 21:39

Some nice bling there FB.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.