A Bike For Wilkie!

..........Wilkie takes on the Corto

21 to 28 of 28 messages
IronCat5    pirate
26/01/2012 at 22:36
seren nos wrote (see)
 measured me all up and got the bits all in the right place.......
Andy at Bike Science did my bike fit too, but didn't sound as exciting as yours
27/01/2012 at 10:10
Crash Hamster wrote (see)

I really only popped in to see if you meant *that* Wilkie; it seems you do

...but yes, Epic Cycles is damn good and Debbo is selling some nice kit at the moment.

*that* Wilkie?  You mean there's more than one??

I visit to Ludlow would be fab, I'm sure, but it would add considerably to the cost (especially if we took up Mister W's dining recommendation )

This bike business is already costing me a fortune - makes running kit look an absolute bargain!

27/01/2012 at 10:34

Especially when you get the body kit and big bass box on the back in a true Essex style.....

27/01/2012 at 13:02

Pfffffft! 

It will be minimalist

(ie. cheaper!)

Crash Hamster    pirate
27/01/2012 at 14:34
I was sure there was only one, but then one appeared who wanted a bike; it made me wonder
27/01/2012 at 15:01
Just been on Wiggle filling up my basket during which everything jumped up in price including items that were in the sale.  Garmin cadence sensor jumped from £33 to £40.......what's going on?
IronCat5    pirate
27/01/2012 at 16:17

Jelly,

I recently got a Garmin cadence sensor for £32 from Amazon (Pentagon GPS).

03/03/2012 at 15:40

And the answer is....... (drum roll please)

GREEN!

First go round the car park completed, bring on the Corto!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 28 of 28 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.