A bit of news ...

61 to 66 of 66 messages
22/11/2008 at 22:04

Congratulations   Midwife Sherpa here at your service in case of any weird/embarrassing questions you don't want to ask your "real-life" midwife! 

I am almost sure Spans is going to cheer on Zilla at FLM now I have persuaded her she can have her own midwife on standby, just in case

All these teeny tiny pirates in the making.  How lovely.

Kanga M    pirate
23/11/2008 at 07:41
Mrs Funkin wrote (see)

Congratulations   Midwife Sherpa here at your service in case of any weird/embarrassing questions you don't want to ask your "real-life" midwife! 

... but dont mind thousands of strangers on a public internet forum reading about

Vote Midwide Barlos  !
23/11/2008 at 08:24

Cripes, Kanga, I was thinking more like a PM than asking in front of squillions of people...but hey, whatever   I think Barley would like being a midwife though...well, some aspects of it...Coach Barlos (RM) has a nice ring to it...

Kanga M    pirate
23/11/2008 at 09:21
Thought so Mrs F, but hey, let's not let the truth get in the way of a p1ss taking post

Barlos could advise on proper pacing during labour, not going out too hard too early, crafty fag breaks during 14 hour exertions, the advantages of full carbon stirrups ...
DTs
23/11/2008 at 22:23

Fantastic news!  Congratulations to you!

24/11/2008 at 09:48
Oops - missed this somehow - congrats to the Roses on your new liddle bud.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 66 of 66 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.