A Good Book

a recomendaation

21 to 26 of 26 messages
30/09/2003 at 17:53
What a quote, WW!!
01/10/2003 at 10:56
But WW, you have never seen what my "ingrediants" turn into --"meal" isn't the word!!!!! But I will keep trying, thnks.
01/10/2003 at 20:23
Just got my parcel of books :o)

I hope the Joel thingy book does give some clue of how to put it all together and doesn't just leave me with a lot of bits I don't know what to do with!
01/10/2003 at 20:53
Pantie - I'm making a mental collection of Will's quotes. Most of his analogies are food-related.

Which is nice.

02/10/2003 at 09:02
Not read much yet other than "Looniness" but I did have a flick through and there are graphs and stuff :o)

I'm in science nerd heaven...

Not that I am a science nerd, no specs or anything, but I do like to understand stuff properly and not just the cut down version you often get in magazines and things.
02/10/2003 at 09:52
go on admit it FR, you love the "and now for the science" geeky bits. can't deny it myself even if I do get all confused and consequently have to drop out of Base Training conversations while my head is spinning.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.