Alistair Brownlee post race interview

61 to 66 of 66 messages
M...eldy    pirate
16/09/2013 at 19:59

I thought the commentary was ok .. that (IMO) doesnt need to be too technical as it needs to appeal to the masses as its on primetime telly but the two ladies Ms Shah and Ms Wellington need to do one 

16/09/2013 at 20:02

I wonder what the commentators would have talked about if it weren't for the history of all the monuments and buildings the race went past? They also stated the Queen was at home as "the flag" was flying.... Oblivious to the fact that it was the Union Jack & not the Royal Standard therefore she was not at home!

M...eldy    pirate
16/09/2013 at 20:43

I quite like the history  

Althought I suspect they mentioned 'Wellington' a little too often  !

16/09/2013 at 21:43

No different to the tour coverage and Liggert and Sherwins Histories of chateaux and cheeses etc of the regions

16/09/2013 at 21:53

Don't get me started on Ligget & Sherwin, Max....fecking nora. I was just getting over the rage 

17/09/2013 at 07:35

I quite enjoyed the commentary on the ladies race too, especially the "huge pile up on the bike" which was 2, and one of them got back on her wheels almost straight away

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 66 of 66 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.