Am I the worst we have to offer?

And we ban people who question how we talk about triathlon?

1 to 20 of 74 messages
kittenkat    pirate
10/10/2013 at 18:48

In terms of our sport?

So I've been banned from the FB group because I still question the facts, and you have a percentage of people putting their fingers in ears because they exist at a level below those facts. And anyone trying to do is be real or your friends?

That's all I'm doing, I know Cougie that you are under pressure from people who rely on this Internet connection for their own friendships, but I don't.

Why can't we just discuss it in an open environment?

10/10/2013 at 19:02

Personally i think banning you was crap if people dont like what your on about press the ignore button

i think you liven up the place and can occasoinally overstep the mark wrt newbs i personally make my own mind up about " facts" and i have my own opinion of what is a pirate its different to your view and probably others but it would be a dull old world if we all agreed on everything

10/10/2013 at 19:13

what?  there is a facebook group? 

kittenkat    pirate
10/10/2013 at 19:14

The thing is that the discussion on that FB page wasn't ban worthy; I mean, what's not to like about me and AL sharing a creme egg?

Those pleasures aside, it's pathetic even the people who follow me globally hoping for an epic meltdown, asked why I was banned. Nothing I said was ban worthy, I just think that Carl spends his online life now detailing how bad I am, to please his girlfriend. I think he's conflicted because he used to be fun. I also think that the old guard hate me too. That's fine, I can dislike myself but not to the the point where I just sit behind a keybourd and do so.... Fuck no, go and shag. I'm taking bets on Debbo and Dave, who will break first and be unfaithful.

kittenkat    pirate
10/10/2013 at 19:16

Ok, sorry, Deb's husband is called Brian. My bad.

kittenkat    pirate
10/10/2013 at 19:17

Yes, I agree with banning me.

10/10/2013 at 19:24

haha. youre a rookie at the being banned game.

10/10/2013 at 19:27

release Brian...

10/10/2013 at 19:32

I dont even know who debbie is but i hate her already

Dave The Ex- Spartan    pirate
10/10/2013 at 20:52
Isn't Debbie from Dallas ?
Symes    pirate
10/10/2013 at 21:17

I 'think' she just did Dallas rather than being from there

cougie    pirate
10/10/2013 at 21:44
No kk I banned you because of the constant insinuations you were making in your posts there.

Stir up things on here if you have to - but not on the Facebook group.
10/10/2013 at 21:46

Jesus, what landmine has exploded here? Makes me wish I was on the facebook group now......

11/10/2013 at 08:11

Makes me glad I'm not.

11/10/2013 at 08:16

OooooooooOOOOOoooooOOOO

"constant insinuations"  Soundsintriguing!

Is there a underworld runnersworld forum then?! 

Like Oh dear! mumsnet?!

11/10/2013 at 09:48

I think I am officially going to leave RW and FB and head over to Mumsnet ( I am a member as I posted a question many years ago about my wife's post natal depression)  - I must have missed all the other good stuff that goes on over there!!!!

11/10/2013 at 09:52

Mumsnet ...... screamingbansheesnet.com more like.

11/10/2013 at 11:37

I simply don't understand a word. I like it that way.

kittenkat    pirate
11/10/2013 at 17:43

Toro, there are a couple of groups one is full of people that used to post here, when Clubhouse was busy, the other is a tri group.

Anyone is welcome to join the RW one, just search for RW Forumites. I will shamelessly say that it was started by me for 3 reasons:

1. I was pissed
  2. I wanted an online place I was never in fear of being banned from
  3. I  wanted somewhere where fetchies and RW could just hang out
Darkness    pirate
11/10/2013 at 17:43

I have a solution.  We need a "sticky thread" like tritalk have to note that KK thinks:

• you can't call yourself a pirate unless you have gone from zero to IM in 9 months;
  • there is too much talk about kit;
  • some people should train more.

Perhaps then it can stop being repeated ad nauseam and we can all get along?

1 to 20 of 74 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.