Another cyclist fails drug test

Dark Days for TdF

61 to 64 of 64 messages
cougie    pirate
20/07/2007 at 00:28
i guess you will always get one bad apple in all walks of life. At last they seem to be getting their act together though.
D74
20/07/2007 at 06:57
As mentioned above, then due to the history then cycling has lost the moral highground of inmnocent until proved innocent. It needs to demonstrate innocence now.

As for half way stage and 'only' one failure, that was from a pre-racce test, the tests they are doing now won't be known for a while. So for all we know then we're watching a tour where every rider has given a positive sample. Whilst sad to say it, then I believe that they should provide a list of tests taken, updated daily, and then add the information on the outcome as it's seen. Only that way will we / I gain confidence in the testing process.

Do
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
20/07/2007 at 07:02
so now tour leader Rasmussen has been removed from Denmark's national team due to having missed a lot of drug tests. What next?
20/07/2007 at 08:25
Rasmussen - Don. Spot the difference?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
61 to 64 of 64 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.