Anyone done an Ironman at the gym?

141 to 142 of 142 messages
19/11/2011 at 21:20
oh and btw  i swam in my glasses, took my contacts out that i normally wear, has anyone else tried this.  I did have prescription goggles, but water always seems to come inside my goggles, unless i do them blood cirulation stoppingly tight.  I tried swimming with neither contacts or glasses but i just can't see fk all.  nothing wrong with swimming in glasses in a swimming pool imo.
25/05/2013 at 17:28

Hey Basher,

I know it sounds crazy, but I'm planning on doing a full gym Ironman in a few weeks. Sometimes I decide to do stupid things, but I always find ways to complete them and it feels good finishing the objectives you set your mind to. 

I started out from zero and asked people for advice on runner's world and they made fun of me. Some of them were quite rude. This was only 20 months ago and now I'm a sponsored triathlete!

A gym Ironman would be totally and utterly dull, but it would no doubt increase your physical fitness, and mental toughness. 

-Cam

runcamnit.blogspot.com

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
141 to 142 of 142 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.