Ask the Experts: Racing Strategy Q+A with Mark Threlfall

Get race ready by putting your posers to pro triathlete Mark Threlfall

21 to 26 of 26 messages
OrangeCannon kona-5    pirate
25/07/2012 at 23:26
Yup.... I agree kk
Why not ask for Qs now and invite him to answer in a week..... (it's all virtual after all)
26/07/2012 at 10:05

Hey kittenkat and O.randCannon I came, I saw, I knitted,

Sorry to see you missed the webchat. We had a carousel on the on the homepage and a blog up all week to let people know about it.

However, we have lined up several more webchats this summer and we'll start opening the forum for questions a day in advance, so that should give everyone more opportunity to get involved.

Best,
Dominique

M...eldy    pirate
26/07/2012 at 10:12

Dominique I think the problem there is that most people who use the forums regularly will come straight here and bypass the front page .. I know I do   

What kind of topics are coming up in the summer then ?

26/07/2012 at 10:18

Hi M...eldy,

We'll hopefully have an Ironman, cycling and swimming webchat - but we'll confirm more (and open the threads a few days early) in a few weeks. Thanks for the feedback!

Best,
Dominique

26/07/2012 at 16:57

I liked him. Nice bloke.

Maybe you could get Meldy to do the one about swimming.... and KK could do one about nutrition?

02/08/2012 at 15:29

@Dominique

can you make sure that the experts have their own user name and login set up?
Some user logins seem to have been reycled, which adds a little frisson of uncertainty if reading back old experts' threads.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 26 of 26 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.