Ask the Experts: Triathlon Nutrition Q+A with Lynn Clay

Sports nutritionist Lynn Clay is here to answer all your fuelling posers

21 to 24 of 24 messages
06/06/2012 at 14:00

Hi all,

Thank you for such great questions - and thank you Lynn for answering them! We'll be back soon with another triathlon webchat, but until then, happy training and racing!

Dominique

06/06/2012 at 14:00

Thanks for all of your questions.  If you have any others burning, visit www.maxifuel.com and contact me on the ask the experts page.

06/06/2012 at 14:06

Thanks Lynn for your advise, I will definately do the weighing to check fluid loss. I think my local supermarket do a gluten-free Soy sauce so will give that a try.

We will be running alternate laps over the 24hrs. Last year I had a big bucket of cold GF pasta, tuna and cashew nuts and just ate it when I fealt the need. Do I need to eat more controlled measures of food.

Sorry for sneaking the extra question in.

Really appreciate your advice, Wayne

20/06/2012 at 09:15

I'll unstick now Kittenkat.

Best,
Dominique

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.