Athens Tri

On Beeb 2 today ??

7 messages
cougie    pirate
02/11/2003 at 14:58
Have I missed this ? I thought it was on at 2.20 today, but all they had was Beach volleyball (well, I spose that was quite good) and then next thing I know some sport called Darts ?

Did I get distracted and miss it ?

Oh and NY Marathon is on Eurosport now.

Seeya.
02/11/2003 at 15:50
the programme guide said it was scheduled for only 5mins..

woohoo.... more top sporting coverage from the beeb
cougie    pirate
02/11/2003 at 15:55
5 mins !?!?!?!?!?!!?

Damn - was prob making a coffee.

They do say caffeine is bad for you.

:-(

(Is it just me, or is Darts the most unaesthetically pleasing 'sport' on TV ? Huuuuge beerguts, and 70 year olds wearing glittery tinsel wigs all swathed in an air of nicotine and beer fumes. Mmmmmmm, I'm tempted !)
03/11/2003 at 09:19
that is why live tv went the topless darts route!

however the sight of jockey wilson topless is enough to make anyone take up triathlon!
03/11/2003 at 11:13
It was on Cougie... first event on the show... although it really was only five or ten minutes. Still nice to see a bit of triathlon on the old box though.
cougie    pirate
03/11/2003 at 11:15
Rats.

I think C5 have some coverage in the weeeee hours of tonight though of some Tris ?
03/11/2003 at 11:17
You're right... it's on at 1.45am... so either stay up with a cup of coco, or one for the video recorder. I think it's going to be the second option for me.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.