BCTTT Club Mag

something to while away the time

3 messages
AndyB99    pirate
12/04/2011 at 08:24
alright Pirates....a few of you know me from the IMUK and Bala threads and i've been on here for quite some time now so you know i'm not a spammer.
the 'club' i belong to is BCTTT and we produce (well our guy Ris does it) a club magazine each month.
i dont think Conehead (who some of you will know too) has posted this but apologies if he has.

anyway there are a few issues to download here if you fancy a read...its aimed at people like me rather than elite athletes but its a cracking read.

let me know what you think

http://forum.bcttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4029

also if you want to join up on the forum and have a chat then that will be fine...i'm sure we can all be friends!!

Andyb

Kanga (M.)    pirate
13/04/2011 at 06:51
Worth clicking just to see a forum that doesnt take days to load a gazillion ads ....
AndyB99    pirate
13/04/2011 at 09:30
yeah Kanga its a good forum and very active....all pirates are welcome there.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.