BIATHLON thread

By special request

141 to 152 of 152 messages
13/03/2006 at 12:59
sven looked awful in the sprint. i wonder if he'll hold off poiree and bjoendalen for overall points.....exciting stuff!
13/03/2006 at 14:04
so I really need to watch those 2 last 'weekends'

Just hope they don't interfere with my wedding :)

And it looks like there might be time for a honey moon holiday in july: hiking part of offa's dyke. I would love to do the whole hike, but I have a gut feeling that there won't be time (I might get a job offer for the summer holidays) and I need to get everything ready to move at the end of august (well I finish my studies, so I need to look forward)
21/03/2006 at 10:37
I hope somebody watched this weekend, because the races were really exciting. Position changes, duels until the end.

Really worth it

Looking forward to the last weekend, but Greis won't be there because of tooth problems (I guess celebrating with champagne isn't the best option)
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
22/03/2006 at 11:35
so now Poiree's back on the top of the rankings. It's all on the final races, not that much between the top 3 men. Kati Wilhelm has got the women's cup sewn up already though.
22/03/2006 at 11:50
im def taking a fishermans-friend before races from now on ;O)
22/03/2006 at 15:42
Daz - I thought you took your girlfriend!

boom-boom.

I'll get my coat....
23/03/2006 at 11:50
lol
27/03/2006 at 10:18
Oh no

the races are all over. Well they were nice last races. And I will miss uschi. But with a little bit of luck, she will be a presenter at the german television and then we can still see her :)
27/03/2006 at 11:10
I'll miss her too.

Sas, the World Cup season is over, but there are still those extra races at Kantymansis (or however it's spelled) in Siberia to come.
27/03/2006 at 12:24
Great end to season, so glad ole came away with something! Feel a bit for Poiree though.....he must have been gutted.

Yeh shame over but kanty is a nice way to bring us down slowly I guess :O)

whats the name of that young german girl?.....she looked really at home
28/03/2006 at 08:52
Magdalena Neuner she is 19 or something
31/03/2006 at 10:51
oh no oh no im not enjoying the russian races. i thought we'd get a few more of the pros turning up, not just the russians.
will prob watch the mass start though cos should be exciting no matter who's in it.....be good to see one of the upstarts beat the pros :O)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
141 to 152 of 152 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.