Biathlon tonight

Did you catch it, Daz?

41 to 46 of 46 messages
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
17/03/2005 at 16:07
hotting up isn't it?

And what a surprise in the women's race!

You really have to hand it to the Germans, any one of their team can win on his/her day.
21/03/2005 at 16:06
Did you see the mixed relay ironwolf? great stuff. felt sorry for the germans, actually thats a lie.....lol

Although I did sincerely feel sorry for fischer - he must have been at deaths door to give up on his title like that. surely no-one can be THAT ill.....when so much at stake. he must have been kicking himself!
21/03/2005 at 20:47
I think he was extremely ill, they were talking about a medical evacuation via helicopter to get him out of there and to treatment pronto. He had a very severe sinus infection, couldn't breathe, and was unable to stand up.
22/03/2005 at 15:39
Oh no its all over IW :O(
I'm going into cold turkey already :O(

Im going to try to get into contact with Mike Dixon and see if he'll pop onto TT for a chat. Those guys seem friendly enough.

Apparently Hillingdon are holdign some kind of open day on April 10th.
22/03/2005 at 21:32
I was born in Hillingdon!

Trivia of the day
23/03/2005 at 13:28
Get down there then! ;O)

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 46 of 46 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.