Bike Case

Any recommendations

3 messages
03/12/2003 at 20:12
I travel quite a lot and often take my bike with me. In the past I used soft bags, but they are not good enough and usually something on the bike is damaged after the journey. Next, I bought a bike case, which is much better. However, the wheels on my case broke and the vendor doesn't have the same wheels anymore and sent me the wrong wheels.

Is anybody else using a bike case? Which one can you recommend? Are the wheels robust?
05/12/2003 at 15:50
Saw an ad in Cycling Weekly last week for a rigid bike case which you could hire by the week ... no need to worry about replacement wheels there.

Let me know if you need more details and I'll dig out the ad. BTW you could buy the case new for around £550!

cougie    pirate
05/12/2003 at 15:52
Glue a skateboard on ?

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
3 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.