Bike fitting

recommendations please

41 to 48 of 48 messages
seren nos    pirate
21/07/2013 at 20:29

I can't even change brake blokes or mend a broken chain.........I even struglle witha puncture........and not sure how I should even clean my bike.....

tellinmg me to watch a utube video to set up mu bike is not going to help me is it..

it won't help with my crap flexibility.my dodgy right shoulder or my dodgy right knee.

I have a long time lower back problem as well......

but i can rider 100 or more miles without any problems or soreness.............so to me it is  worth the £100......otherwise the £1000 on the bike would be wasted if i was too sore to ride it

M...eldy    pirate

M...eldy    pirate

My smilies were for Nursey ... chapeau 

M...eldy    pirate
21/07/2013 at 20:32

Damn you and your edit Nursey !!!

Chris .. wait til the Tour has finished and i'll find you something

M...eldy    pirate
21/07/2013 at 20:39
Nurse Ratched    pirate
21/07/2013 at 20:45

Stupid thing wasn't playing Meldy, however I shall try again

Rafiki wrote (see)

But how many points of contact on a broomstick?

Just the one

for the back of your head

Please  try not to get turned into a toad, we need you at Outlaw '14

Red_dog_chris    pirate
21/07/2013 at 20:58

Meldy I'll try some of those, it will give me some variation with the swiss ball. Thanks x

22/07/2013 at 01:32

Chris - for Retul money you could try the guy I mentioned over the page - he does get good reviews from those who have - assuming your name indicates you are in Nottm he's not a million miles away - look for cadencesport.  

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
41 to 48 of 48 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.