Bikey people...

Come on down!

21 to 24 of 24 messages
D74
09/01/2009 at 11:32
FB - You need to maake allowances for him, he spends way too much  time hanging out on Canal tow paths
09/01/2009 at 11:43

do women want bikes that look girly ?

09/01/2009 at 14:34
good point ed

just been a week MTB'ing in Spain and one of the girls on that trip was a fecking good biker - up, down or flat, she was strong and also technically very good. she rode a very good Giant MTB but tricked out in pink bits (brake levers, disk blocks, saddle etc) and when I asked her why she said it was because too many people thought she rode like a bloke (she was a roadie as well) so it was her little way of showing she was a girl. I did point out that she had tits and looked like a girl - albeit no oil painting imho - but it was just her way of stating it.

as they say - whatever floats the boat....
Aitch!    pirate
09/01/2009 at 21:40
To be honest, I'm not too fussed about the girlie look of the bike.... I prefer the more plain ones.... but I guess decor isn't the most important thing to look at!

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 24 of 24 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.