Calling Slummo

or anyone else our size

21 to 23 of 23 messages
07/08/2006 at 15:08
Cheers Gumps, I tried ordering last night, but nothing was being added to my basket. That must be why.
Iron Mike    pirate
07/08/2006 at 15:33
You have seen me candy so you make your own mind up as to the abnormality of my torso! First time i put it on it was ball breakingly tight, but a century ride and later an Ironman seem to have stretched it right out and its fine now-well if you can call a bloke in a tight bright yellow tri suit fine...
Bionic Ironwolf    pirate
09/08/2006 at 07:33
well that's really helpful!

XL
big dave 5ft 11 & 11st
candy 6ft 1 & 12.5st
eccentric 5ft 11 & about 13st

L
slummo

M
iron mike 6ft 1 & 13st

as a mere female it's obvious to me the important point is how that weight is distributed over the torso.If the suits vary as much as the women's kit, it's hard to get an accurate fit. I've got an L crop top which fits very snugly indeed and an L tank top which is uncomfortably tight.

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
21 to 23 of 23 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.