Can anyone recommend video swim analysis + DVD services in central London?

7 messages
05/08/2012 at 14:35

HiI'm doing a triathlon in a bit, and swimming is definitely my weakest.Can anyone recommend swim analysis sessions with video/DVD in central London? Basically I just want one session to record how I swim and tell me what I'm doing wrong - hopefully cheap as well!Thanks

05/08/2012 at 14:46

http://www.swimfortri.co.uk/

I had a session with these guys, they videoed me and gave me drills etc to practise

05/08/2012 at 14:50

Cool - thanks - how much was that?

05/08/2012 at 14:52

No idea, it was 3 yrs ago.  I think it was about the same as 1 to 1 lessons.  They also have an endless pool that they have set up for filming.  

OrangeCannon kona-5    pirate
05/08/2012 at 21:45
I used swimCanaryWharf - not central london but not too far away either.

And Ray is a nice guy too....
07/08/2012 at 23:13

Hey

Thanks for the recommendations.

Apparently SwimForTri doesn't give you a DVD to take away any more (did they ever), and SwimCanaryWharf is booked up for weeks (they do the DVD though).

Any other recommendations?

08/08/2012 at 08:29

They did, as i Have mine still.  I think SwimCanaryWharf broke away from SwimforTri but im not sure

We'd love you to add a comment! Please login or take half a minute to register as a free member
7 messages
Previously bookmarked threads are now visible in "Followed Threads". You can also manage notifications on these threads from the "Forum Settings" section of your profile settings page to prevent being sent an email when a reply is made.